Monday, March 18, 2013

Catching Up (Saturday night dinner with friends & late on blogging!)

Saturday night I went to a fabulous Mexican restaurant with a newish friend. Hubs is a navy pilot, and we are staying where we have been for the last 4 years for another 3, which is a mixed blessing. I love our home, and I'm relieved we won't have to find renters or sell, but in the last year, 10 of my close friends have moved. Starting over in the same city is tough, but I'm looking forward to checking into our new squadron shortly and hopefully meeting some new friends! To that end, I am also making more of an effort to connect with some friends I haven't lately, so Hubs kept the kids (heaven) and I got to have a grown up dinner!

The Fashion:

Earrings: Kiel James Patrick "Drift Knots" in Marie Antoinette

Belt: Navy Bow Belt by Lilly Pulitzer

Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Skirt: J.Crew Factory

Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Tory Burch Revas in navy patent leather

1 comment: