Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Photos

We took Easter photos of our family last week, with the wonderful Donna Howard Photography.
Donna Howard Photography
She is a great photographer, and she is seriously the nicest person ever to work with! We drove to a rural area near us, and the boys had a ball playing with the chicks and ducks. They also loved being on a farm! And after multiple previous family shoots that have been an absolute disaster, this one was a great success, which is always nice. I seriously get nervous headed to family photos because of two tries in the past that were nightmares! (Rain, sun went down early, both boys yelling/not posing, Ben turning red from anger at the sight of a camera, Ben with a pacifier in photos at age 2 because he wouldn't get in the picture otherwise, Ben posing with his movie for the same reason, more rain knocking out the curls I spent an hour doing, etc). I am pleased to say; however, that these photos were pleasant and turned out well! We will definitely use Donna again, and I highly recommend her. (She also LOVED my Lilly dress, so it was meant to be).

The Photos/Fashion:

Drew: Pattycakes and Playmates (Etsy) Easter jon jon
Shirt: Baby Gap white oxford onesie
Shoes: Baby Sperry Topsiders

Me: Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Marie Kate dress in New Green
Shoes: Tory Burch Caroline in Silver Tweed
Ben: Shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren oxford in Spring Green Gingham
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders
Daddy: Oxford: American Eagle
Chinos: J.Crew chino pants in Stone

Drew in his Easter jon jon
Ben in his Ralph Lauren oxford

Drew in his Easter jon jon
Mommy in Lilly Pulitzer Marie Kate






Pearls: 18th birthday gift (unfortunately more than a decade ago)

Bracelet: Tiffany & Co "Return to Tiffany"


2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I am a new blogger as well and found your blog from Preppy Southern Princess' link. My children are much older than yours but I dressed them the same way you do. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing! I've had to take a small break from my blog because a few days after this post, I broke my ankle. And I mean REALLY broke it! 4 breaks, 9 screws, 2 plates, and 8 weeks later, I'm finally in a walking boot and ready to post again! I'll have to read your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete